Introducing the Banana Pi M2M6th May 2019
- Banana PI BPI-M2 Magic (BPi-M2M) is an efficient quad core solution designed for internet-of-things applications,Use allwinner R16 chip design ,also can use Allwinner A33 chip on board, which outperforms competitors in terms of its system performance, scalability, and energy-efficiency; it can be used for home entertainment, home automation, and high wireless performance and so on.
- BPI-M2 Magic can run with Android smoothly, it also can run Debian, Ubuntu linux, Raspberry Pi image and others OS. It can easily run with the game it support 1080P high definition video output, the GPIO compatible with Raspberry Pi B+ and can run the ROM Image
- BPI-M2 Magic not HDMI interface. 2,Not support RJ45 interface
- Allwinner R16/A33 Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 CPU.
- 512MB DDR3 SDRAM.
- WiFi (AP6212) & Bluetooth onboard.
- 8G eMMC flash
- CSI camera interface
- DSI display interface
|Banana Pi M2 Magic|
|CPU||Allwinner R16 ARM Cortex-A7 Quad-Core|
|GPU||PowerVR SGX544MP1 Comply with OpenGL ES 2.0 OpenCL 1x, DX9_3|
|Memory||512MB LPDDR3 (shared with GPU)|
|Storage||On Board 8GB eMMC Flash, Micro SD-Card slot.|
|Network||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (AP6212) + Bluetooth BT4.0|
|Video Input(s)||A CSI input connector allows for the connection of a designed camera module|
|Video Output(s)||MIPI Display Serial Interface (DSI) for raw LCD Panel|
|Audio Input(s)||On board microphone|
|Audio Output(s)||3.5mm jack|
|USB ports||USB 2.0 PORT (x1), USB OTG (x1)|
|Remote||Not IR Receiver|
|GPIO||40 Pin Header : GPIO (x28) and Power (+5V, +3.3V and GND). Some of I/O Pin can be used for specific functions as UART, I2C, SPI or PWM|
|Switches||Reset, Power and U-boot|
|LED||Power Status and 8P8C|
|Power Source||5 volt @2A via DC Power and/or Micro USB (OTG)|
|Size & Weight||51x51mm, 48g|
|OS||Android and Linux|