Run BPI-bit Using Webduino5th June 2019
Features of Bit:
- Full color LED matrix: GPIO4
- Photosensitive sensor: GPIO36 (Analog A0, upper left), GPIO39 (Analog A3, upper right)
- Button switch : GPIO35 (Botton A), GPIO27 (Botton B)
- Temperature sensor: GPIO34 (Analog A6)
- Buzzer: GPIO25
- MPU-9250 9-axis sensor: GPIO0, GPIO21(SDA), GPIO22(SCA)
Step Run the bit on Banana Pi:
1.Power the board,input wifi account and password to connect internet:
Click to connect, the password is : “12345678″
2. Set wifi SSID and password:
Open browser and enter in URL :192.168.4.1 to connect with Bit board. On the setup panel, besides the necessary settings of WiFi SSID and PWD.
There are most important thing is copy your device id and writing your notepad and save any another place.
3. Go to Webduino Bit Blockly:
With regard to test the development board, open the below samples in Webduino Blockly, input the right Device ID and click the red button on the upper right to run,the red button turns to green when it runs,
and a RGB 3-color diamond-shaped picture will display on the board.
Then open https://bit.webduino.com.cn/blockly/
Go to examples and run
Then set simulator: “Wi-Fi”
And set connect to: “your Device Id”